The purpose of this, is to keep everyone updated on my adventures this summer, and remind you all that I still want to keep in touch! But enjoy as I post pictures, and videos and tell you about my adventures!
I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to visit and be a nanny for a family that used to live down the street from my family. I have missed the girls terribly, as they were a major source of sunshine and happiness in my life when the days were dark. I will be living with them for the whole summer and coming back in August to embark on my college journey at Maryville University majoring in Music Therapy. I am ecstatic to be with someone whom I have ALWAYS looked up to, and the person who really brought me out of my shell in the musical world. Emily Cook is one of the most amazing people I will ever meet and I am so excited to spend time with her and help her.
The countdown begins!! 4 Months to go!
I leave May 29, 2008
Switzerland, here I come!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment