What better tour guide could I have except one that lives in Bern, and is Swiss!! :)
Last Tuesday, I spent the day with Yan and he showed me around the city of Bern! I saw it both in the daylight and at night time... which was very cool. THere was a huge Catheral that was absolutely gorgeous when it was lit up at night. We really just had a blast walking around the city and talking. It was great.
I also got to meet his family!!! They're SOOO wonderful! His brother Eric is my favorite. From the very beginning he teased me and made me feel right at home and welcomed into the family. He's just like Yan as far as making fun of me goes- it's soo fun! I can tease him right back and everything and he loves it. He's a hoot. His wife Fabeanne (ahh!! sorry, I don't know how to spell it!!! :-\) is really sweet and awesome too. Yan's older sister has two of the cutest little girls! Zoe-the oldest (2yrs. old I think) is such a doll. She's made it a habit though to stand in between me and Yan... I think she thinks I'm competition for her uncle's attention... ;) hahaha Yan and I also went with his family to a zoo there in Bern... I'm still waiting for Eric to email me pictures-I didn't have my camera. It was really fun!! Anyway, his family is super great- I love his mom! She's super sweet and a very loving woman.
Hanging out with Yan has been such a blast!!! I'm happier than I've ever been... in a long long time.. and I hope to stay that way!!!





1 comment:
Amazing pictures! You look to be having a blast!!!
Post a Comment