Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Night of Unsuspected Adventures...

It really bugs me when I wait too long to blog... I feel so overwhelmed with everything that I want to share so I'm sure that I will miss a few details...

Last Monday (11th) I took the train up to Zurich to meet up with Yan after 9 months of not seeing each other. All went well! It was great to see him again and catch up a little bit and eat some MovenPick ice cream. It was a little hard because I could finally feel and understand that there was never a chance for us and that he had closed the door a long time ago. But it was still great to see him. He's a wonderful young man, one whom I could talk about for hours on end with good things to say, it just wasn't meant to work out.

Around the world and back again! He looked great!!


He refused to actually smile in a picture for me... so this is me trying to be mad... didn't work out too well huh?! ;) oh well.. at least I snapped this candid and caught his smile!!


De-Ja-Vu! We walked the most expensive street in Zurich again!!! I stood in this exact spot almost a year ago... crazy!!!!
2009


2008


Moven-Pick Ice Cream!!


I had some troubles with the trains that night (which shocked me-I've never had problems) and I ended up getting on the wrong train. At the time, I was completely freaked out. I had NO clue where this train was going and how I was going to get home. I was lost in Switzerland. :( Literally. At least it was Switzerland though and not New York or something (be grateful for that at least Dad :) I was.) But it was extremely terrifying non the less. Very long story short, I found out where I was going (thanks to Yan's brother Eric-whom I love dearly :D) and got off the train at the correct stop (seeing as it was the very last stop the train was making for the night.......) and met Eric. The three of us (awkward by the way) drove to Eric's apartment where I stayed the night and planned on catching a train the next morning. It turned out to be a huge blessing that I stayed. Eric's wife Fabienne was my saving grace and I am SO incredibly grateful for her and everything she did for me-which was being the listening ear that I needed.

She surprised me Wednesday morning by waking me up and telling me that we were going to Luzern for breakfast!! Can you imagine?!?!? "Get up! We're going to Luzern for some breakfast!" WHO DOES THAT?!?!?!?! :D :D :D :D :D :D It was SOOO fun!! We jammed out to some "fitting" music on the way down, picked up some breakfast at the COOP and ate by the lake. It was a BEAUTIFUL day!!!!!! Then we took a walk around the lake and walked on the famous old bridge that you see in brochures. It really was a great morning and something that I desperately needed. Fabienne is the BEST!!! I love her so much and we really bonded quickly in my short time with her. Here's some pictures from Luzern (the first ones are from my camera Dad!)















All in all, it was definitely a hidden blessing that I got stuck in Solothurn, Switzerland with Eric and Fabienne!!! What a wonderful experience-considering :)

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!