Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

!!!FINALS!!!

Finals are OOOOVVVVEEEERRRR!!!!! I cannot even begin to express the joy this sentence brings me!! These last two semesters have literally been my semesters from hell. I don't know how many times I came home frustrated to tears with the program and questioning myself relentlessly if I was really cut out to be a therapist. I'm still questioning it, but I'm working on not dwelling on it and just enjoying my summer at the job I love!!

A good friend of mine told me during a discussion about what I am wanting to do after school. I told her I was anxious to get out to Utah and how frustrated I was getting at my "bad luck" here. The piece of advice is something I have held onto very tightly, and have VERY much enjoyed thus far. She told me to "bide [your] time until then (January 2012) spend time with your girlfriends-go out! Have fun! Go dancing!! Anything to keep your mind off of what it's on-being lonely..." And I have done JUST that!!! It has been such a blast and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for putting such a dear friend in my path to help me. Meet.... Pauli :-) My best friend! We are SO alike, it's scary. She often reads my mind and ALWAYS ALWAYS has me laughing. Because we are both single and our other best friend Katie is engaged-she goes on date nights with her fiance on Fridays... so what do Pauli and I do? Go on dates Friday night... and they are SERIOUSLY the nights I look forward to all week long. Pauli moved here from a small town in Utah to be a nanny and she is seriously the best thing ever!








































No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!