
Open Heart! =)
An open heart reflects all our life experiencces. Most importantly, that only when you can love yourself and keep your heart open, can you best give and receive love. A universal symbol of giving and receiving love is an open heart. Life is full of challenges, but if your heart is open, it can never stay broken. If your heart is open, love will always find its way in!
This only begins to tell the story...=)...to be continued ;)!

Life is FULL of unsuspecting surprises. We think our lives are heading down one path, but instead a fork in the road allows us to choose a different path. My mind is full of so many different words, stories, and advice that was given to me, that I can't seem to find the right words to express it all!!!
Long story short, Trevor surprised me this weekend with a Promise Ring. He first off allowed me to come to the conclusion that he was coming over with an engagement ring and I kept saying, "What did you DO?!" and he would just laugh. He was (and still is) very proud of himself for being the cause of my mini freak-out/panic attack ;-) If one knows me well enough, then you know that I don't make decisions quickly, and one as life altering as this..... ;-) I haven't admitted to myself yet that I've made the decision hahaha
But he's cute :-) He had me close my eyes inside his car (we were on our way out to dinner) and he put a piece of paper in my hand. I read the paper aloud and it was the story behind the Jane Seymour "Open Hearts" jewelery collection. I calmed down for a second and thought, "Oh good. It's a necklace.... but wait.... he said he got matching ones....." and panicked again... I closed my eyes again and he put something in front of me. When I opened my eyes again, in front of me was this cute little ring box with TWO rings inside. One for me... and one for him. :-) The story behind the story is, he put the ring on my finger promising me that he would come back for me. I chuckled and said, "You could have just left a suitcase at my house to come back for!!" But this is better.... SO much better =D

Long story short-er ;-) I kinda like him :-)


1 comment:
SO CUTE! LOVE IT! Just adorable
Post a Comment