Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break!

Just because I really need to take a break from school stuff...

Here's how I break went down in a nutshell:

Friday afternoon we started the drive down to St. George where we would be staying for the next couple of nights. We rode with Trevor's friend from SigEp and his super cute girlfriend and we LOVED it. It really was such a fun drive! Here's a video to show you the beautiful mountain side of Snow Canyon!



Trevor and I spent Friday and Saturday night at his Aunt's house. I was so excited to finally meet her and her two kids. We're all friends on facebook, but I hadn't actually met them yet. It was SO fun!! Friday night, we visited Grandma and one of Trevor's Aunt and her family. It was really great to see them again! Especially Grandma since she's recovering from a surgery. We really had fun chatting and telling stories-defining what Music Therapy is, our funny Honeymoon stories, and what Trev's plans are for work. It was really great.

We went to church on Sunday, walked to the St. George temple, played Wii (ALL day long...), and had fun just chatting and catching up. Trevor's family is just so great! I am so grateful to be a part of it and to be so accepted by them all.



Beautiful St. George Temple!


Shayla and Cameron showing us up...



Me... attempting to dance... If you know my husband... him filming me from behind should come as no surprise ;-) Don't laugh!!! Oh ok... go ahead and laugh :) I look pretty ridiculous!



Trevor getting his exercise on!! Go honey go!!!



Monday morning, we hopped back into the car and headed down to LA to the port. The drive really wasn't bad at all!! It was really fun for me to drive through a part of the country that I don't remember going through when my family moved from CA to MO. It was gorgeous!! Rolling green hills once we got closer to LA, fog sitting low in the mountains... awesome :)

So we made it to the boat, loved the entire week and the sun, the sand, the dancing, the singing, the music, the casino, the food.... it was fantastic :)





Some of the crew members had a dance off right as we were leaving port...


Our nightly entertainment at dinner was AWESOME! Every night, there was a new song and we loved either singing along, or going crazy and dancing!







Dolphins!! They were swimming right alongside our boat!


That's all for now... I'm tired!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!