We are so excited to have him in our family!! He's only 9 weeks old and is the most spastic cat I have ever seen, but we are so grateful for his entertainment!! Pictures, videos, and stories to come in the near future I'm sure!!
His story is story is pretty short obviously... we've known him since he was only a few weeks old. Our wonderful neighbors brought him home one day from Smith's. He was sitting in a box with other kittens and were free! What a great deal right?! We had our neighbors over for dinner one night and had a picnic outside and they brought their new kitty out to play with us. He was SO cute!! So tiny too. Once it started getting dark we ended up bringing the party into the house and we just loved watching how excited the kitty was to be in a new space. Trevor secretly loved playing with him too :) We told our neighbors that if it didn't work out and they ever needed to give him away, to let us know. Come this past Sunday, for whatever reason, I randomly asked Shari how the kitty was doing (I've never asked her in the past) She proceeded to tell me that they had to take him to the shelter this past Wednesday because the neighbors below them could smell the cat litter. So, Trevor and I looked him up online at the shelter and sent an email to make sure they saved him for us. My WONDERFUL friend Kim was my chaufer all day after we both worked getting litter, food, nail clippers, brushes, shampoo... lol and Kim and her husband gave us their litter box! They are SO great!!! I was incredibly grateful to have her with me during the whole process because she has a cat and has grown up with cats... this was my first experience and I had NO clue what to do. Luckily, Trevor had cats growing up too so really, I'm the only one in the dark :) So Kim was great. She made a list for me of all the things I needed to get, she taught me tricks on how to keep him calm... presenting: The Burrito Roll:

He's a great little Kitty. Super energetic and a little spaz, but he keeps us laughing! I'm just excited to have someone to hang out with all day while Trevor's gone! We love you Spaz!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment