Ok, so I did have to share this. Every doctor's appointment I have I take in a DVD that they gave me and they record my ultrasound and I get to take it home to show Trevor and family. I LOVE IT!!! (Yes, I know there is some speculation to the number of ultrasounds performed during pregnancy and the negative effects of them. That's someone elses' opinion... not mine :D) The reason the Women's Center does this is so that we can bond with the baby faster.. Nooooo problem! I can handle that :D
Well, this week.... WE FINALLY GOT TO SEE HER FACE!!! She has been in the head down, face towards my spine position ever since her 10 week ultrasound. She has. not. moved. Granted, this is the perfect position for her to be in for when she decides to join us, but it has been kind of frustrating for us to not be able to see her face, at her target ultrasound or any ultrasound after that. She's super camera shy I guess. But I guess now that she's running out of room to squirm in, the doctor was able to get a portion of her face today. I WAS THRILLED!!!! Perfect little cheeks, nose, lips, eyes.... YAY!!!!
I recorded (kind of) the ultrasound at the doctor's office that you can watch and hear the doctor talking and hear the heartbeat, but then when I got home and put in the DVD, THERE WAS SOUND ON IT! This has not been the case for any of the other segments. So the second video is of me recording the video from my laptop. Granted, I'm just so excited so I'm letting anyone who reads this blog see it, but know that this is mainly for my mom because she lives so far away ;-) I'm not going to be the "share all" kind of mom. The gory details stay between me and Trev... sorry if that disappoints... I'll share the labor story in person if you ask, that I don't mind, what I do mind (immensely.) is the level of acceptance society has taken to reading very personal, sacred details relating to child birth... Again, sorry if this offends you, or you think I hate you if you've done that... I don't hate you. Just my opinion that my labor pictures of my legs in stirrups, pushing, detailed story.... just not for the internet. K! That's my rant.... now here's the videos!! :)
Doctor's office
Home recording


1 comment:
Love it!!! thanks!!! oh no not like Trevor!!! LOL she will be cute I am sure. Can't wait to see her!!
Love,
Grandma Rowbotham
Post a Comment