After this Friday, I am OFFICIALLY done with school. It is an ending long awaited and anticipated. It has been a semester filled with blessings that I'll hopefully share later. I'm so blessed to have the people in my life that I do.
Ashlynn is doing great! She's growing and changing every day. We love her sweet spirit so much! She is such a blessing in our lives! We truly believe that she came at a time that not only we needed her, but both of our extended families needed her. It might just be me, but I feel very strongly that she is going to mend some fences in our families. She is one special girl.
I am so proud to be this little girl's mommy.
I'll go ahead and share this too just cuz it's so cool :) Can you tell who is who between me, Trev, and Ashlynn? It might not be that hard ;-)
![]() |
| Heather newborn |
![]() |
| Heather first bath |
| Little Ashlynn |
![]() |
| Trevor with his arms up like Ashlynn |
![]() |
| Trevor with his tongue out like Ashlynn |
![]() |
| Trevor |
Gotta love all the sleeping that we do ;-) Can you tell that she's a good mix between both of us? We sure love her!!
And finally, for your viewing pleasure... I was trying to get her to smile on cue like she does for Grandma Jodi and Grandpa Wade... Right after I stopped recording, she tooted so that's probably why she was staring off into the distance near the end ;-)










No comments:
Post a Comment