April 25-May 23rd
It has been a busy time for my family! I had my 6 month old pictures taken
These are just a few...
...Dad got a new job as a Human Resources Manager for WIN Management or AKA Costa Vida and Fat Cats; we moved into our new house (Mom and Dad took their time and spent a couple weeks moving things in) and then shortly after we moved in Grandma and Grandpa Rowbotham came to visit me!! Really, they came for me... Mom graduated college too, but really they came to see me ;-) Here's a few pics
 |
| Dr. Craig Jessop-our Dean of the College of the Arts |
 |
| An AMAZING guitar professor wrote a song and performed it for his speech |
 |
| Ash did great!! |
 |
| Dr. Bankhead-Department Head |
 |
| Mom loves this man! |
 |
| Slept through Mom's graduation ;-) |
 |
| Mom's favorite guy!!! |
 |
| Couldn't have done this without him!! |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Hanson |
 |
| 4 Generation photo |
 |
| My family! |
 |
| Me getting my first taste of Aggie Ice Cream! |
 |
| Two of the most AMAZING professors and women Mom have EVER known. Such a joy to work with them!! |
 |
| Her FAVORITE picture with them! |
 |
| Couldn't have finished without their support and help! |
 |
| Always a True Blooded Aggie! |
As her big graduation gift, Grandma Rowbotham, Grandma Jodi, and Daddy got together and got Mom a plane ticket to go visit St. Louis for 10 days! I get to fly with her of course ;-) She cried... a lot. I'll be sad to not be with my Daddy over Father's Day, but it is going to be kinda cool to spend that day with my Grandpa. Luckily, Mommy has some tricks up her sleeves to help Daddy feel special on his special day. I sure love him for letting me go with Mom on this trip! I will make sure Mom lets me Skype with him every night.
Dad also ran his very first MARATHON on May 18th in Ogden. He survived too!! I am so proud of my Daddy for the dedication he has put towards exercising and being healthy. I hope I will always follow in his footsteps!
Mom made me a really cute onesie to wear to the race
Daddy and I made Mom breakfast in bed for Mother's Day and then got to go spend the afternoon with family
I LOVE to be outside!
Like I said, it's been a busy month... I should have some teeth coming here soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment