Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Do You Remember?

Only a few more weeks to go of school!!!! YAY!!!!!! This semester has definitely been a challengning one for me. Yikes. Between being bored, and not liking classes, it's been a struggle. But I'm almost there!!! Hooray!!

I'm off to Utah in two weeks!! I'm sooo stinkin' excited!!! I haven't seen my favorite cousin Jamie in almost 3 years and she just got married, so it's about time I head out there :) It's going to be so much fun! I only have a few travel goals... Cafe Rio (MISS YOU EMILY COOK!!!) Temple Square, and shopping with Miss Jamie!!! I'm just way excited to see my family.

Halloween was crazy fun! We had a Branch activity over at my house (pictures and videos to come) and ended the night with a scavenger hunt which let everyone back to the church where SURPRISE! everyone got to help clean the Church :D It was FANTASTIC!!! The YSA Branch has the reputation of not showing up on our week to clean the church.... so I worked my magic, and got a majority of the Branch there and they helped. It was the best cleaning job we've ever done as a Branch, and in less than 45 min!!! They were all really good sports about it. Way to go guys!!!

That was Friday night, and then on Saturday (day of Halloween) I had some people over to watch "A Haunting In Conneticut" it was crazy intense. Good movie... but all the more creepy that it was "based off a true story". *shudder* bleh. It was fun though!!!

It's been a crazy busy last couple of weeks. I'm over Wes. Done. :) Just throw that out there. Thank you all soooo much for your support. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Believe me when I say, that Heavenly Father knew what he was doing :)

Love you all!!! Pictures and videos to come soon!!

2 comments:

Happy Mom said...

You did a FABULOUS job on Sunday!! It wasn't easy to interpret while crying!!! Love you!

(Don't know if I've commented before, but I've been following your blog off and on for months now. Love reading about your adventures, girl!)

Heather said...

Thank you so much!! You're so sweet :) It was definitely a blessing to spend time in my home ward. Love you too!!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!