Funny, random conversation with my favorite water aerobics John-"I was flipping the channels yesterday and I totally thought of you Heather!!" Me-*chuckle*"Oh really John?! How so?" John-"Well, I came across one of those info-mercial things and it was about ZUMBA.... I don't know why, but I thought 'hmmm... I wonder if Heather does ZUMBA and that's why she's so cute.' I don't really know why...." HAHAHA Oh John!!!! My favorite Senior Citizen EVER!!!!! <3 <3 <3 my job.
Does this really look like something I could do?!?!?!?! haahahaha because I kind of want to now..... ZUMBAAAAAH!!!!
Yeah I think she does.... I'm reading stuff about losing 20-45lbs JUST by doing Zumba.... crazy!!!! Not that I need to loose 20 pounds... but toning and definition would be GREAT!!!! lol
The Renaud (where I work) has a class and it starts in July... would you be interested??? You'd be living closer by then ;-)
3 comments:
It looks so fun!! I think that's what marianne does. We should try it!!! It looks like a blast!
Yeah I think she does.... I'm reading stuff about losing 20-45lbs JUST by doing Zumba.... crazy!!!! Not that I need to loose 20 pounds... but toning and definition would be GREAT!!!! lol
The Renaud (where I work) has a class and it starts in July... would you be interested??? You'd be living closer by then ;-)
Yeah!!! Let me know and I'll do it! That would be awesome!
Post a Comment