Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Am Officially 20!!!

"I am 20, going on 21!!!" -Sound of Music hahaha the numbers are altered, but that's ok :-) I have been thinking all day long about where I was 2 years ago!! It's crazy how much your life changes in two years! I NEVER would have seen myself in the point in my life that I'm in now. Seriously... Coaching a swim team?! Lifeguarding again?! Working hard to get done with school and I only have 3 semesters left?! I can fumble my way through with my guitar?!?! It's CRAZY!!!!! Two years ago, I was having the TIME of my LIFE in Switzerland-my first real experience on my own! SO much has changed! And I wouldn't take any of it back for the world....

I had the wonderful opportunity to go on a date last night to the Botanical Gardens-surprisingly, out of all the years I've lived here, I've never been... now I can cross if off my bucket list! =) Thanks Trevor!!! Trevor is here in STL on an internship with Boeing and we have had a BLAST hanging out together and getting to know one another. Dad really likes him-especially when they talk "Boeing" together ;-)

Here's some makeshift pictures from the night... we went at twilight so it was pretty difficult to take pictures... but I tried!!









































2 comments:

Aaron and Jen said...

Happy Birthday Heather! The big
2-0 huh! Looks like you had a great night! Just saw Kyle yesterday! Wish you were here too! Love ya!

Heather said...

Thanks Jen!! I miss you guys too!!! Love ya!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!