Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!



As I was sitting in church today and thinking about the Christmas season, and how this was my last Sunday with my family in our home ward as a single woman... and realized how grateful I am for families and knowing that my family is eternal!! I might be moving a thousand miles away to start my OWN eternal family, but I will always be with my parents and Kyle. As I was thinking about all of these wonderful things, and how I'll be a wife to the most WONDERFUL man I know this Christmas, I thought of my favorite Christmas song-The First Noel. It's one that isn't sung very often in church so that kind of makes it even more special for me :) It becomes such a treat when we DO sing it. I love the message of the Christmas story told and the musical mechanics (yes, I'm going all music nerdy :D) basically the melody is what is stuck in my head for weeks even AFTER Christmas. I just LOVE it!!! And yes, cheesy I know, but David Archuleta's version is the best one I've heard thus far :) Only Josh Groban comes in close second... What can I say?? I just love men who sing!!!! (And yes, Trevor sings :D And I LOOOOOVE it!!!!!!)

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!