Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

'Tis the Season!!

Not that I have been the best blogger in the past few weeks or so, but I did want to drop in real quick before I sign off for the rest of the month :) Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not going to be the newlywed who's on facebook/internet on my honeymoon. SO! Picture posting will just happen when I can in January... hopefully....

Here's an update though family and friends! Trevor, Jodi, Wade, Jordan, GG, and Pa have been at our apartment all weekend cleaning, painting and setting up our stuff. I am so frustrated that I'm not there helping, but I know they're doing a great job! I'm SO excited to see my new house and to make it into OUR home. YAY!!!!

Wednesday me, my family, and all my luggage (counting at LEAST 12 pieces of luggage... yes... 12...) haha will fly out to Salt Lake and I'll get to see my Trevor!! I am SOOOOOO thrilled that I'll get to see him and NOT have to leave again. This whole distance engagement thing has been good in it's own ways, but has also been hard. Boo. But it's ok! We're going to make it and we have grown so much closer because of the different techniques of communication we've had to learn.

Thursday I have my fitting, hair appointment, Bridal pictures at the Salt Lake City Capitol (SO excited for these!!) and then up to Bountiful for my Endowments. This is also the day that our two families will finally officially meet!!! WOOOO!!!

Friday is the day!!! We'll be sealed for time and ALL Eternity!!! I am SO thrilled!!! I love the Temple and am so grateful for this opportunity and for the chance to be able to go whenever I can and do a session!! I am so so so so happy to be able to be sealed for eternity to Trevor!! He is EVERYTHING I could have EVER asked for and more!!! Took me a while to see it, but LUCKILY I finally did :) He was so patient!! YAY!!

By Saturday afternoon, we will be taking naps in the sun, on the beach in MEXICO!! I even went and splurged on getting my toes painted :D I needed the relaxer anyways ;-)



Until then.... Have a VERY Happy Holiday and enjoy the time with your family and friends! I am SO grateful for my Savior-Jesus Christ. For the sacrifices He made for me so that I could come to this earth and enjoy my life! I am grateful for His hand in ALL things in my life. I love this Gospel with all my heart and soul!!!

Merry Christmas!!

Love,
Trevor and Heather Nelson =D

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!