Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Inauguration

Last night, we went to Trevor's Inauguration as he was sworn out of office and the new Graduate Student Senate Vice President was sworn in. Trevor has mixed feelings about leaving his position, but I think overall, he is ready to be done with school. I am so proud of him and all that he has thus far accomplished and really looking forward to what is to come!!! Way to go honey!!



Before Inauguration was even over yet, we had to leave to make it over to Trevor's MBA dinner where awards were given out-see video-we ate amazing food, and had the opportunity to listen to a guest speaker who is an Alumni to Utah State's MBA program. It was a great night and really helped me to see how incredible Trevor really is!!! I have a lot of ground to catch up on ;-)

2 comments:

Hanson's Haven said...

Way to go Trevor!! Can't wait to come to Graduation!! Oh that's right I'm not coming but truly wish I could have!!!!!!! Reed is excited though and can't wait to come and see you guys. He mentions it a couple of times a week. :) Remember you are both awesome and have such great potential!

Hanson's Haven said...

I only heard 1 like in your speech :) :)

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!