What's goin' on in the Nelson household? A whole lot of studying, practicing, paper writing, and Smallville watching :D
We've got the rest of this week-otherwise known as "Dead Week" and finals week next week and then we are DONE! For the semester at least... I'll start my summer classes the Monday after Trevor walks at graduation and he will start his last two classes the week after that. I am SO excited for Trevor and for all of the wonderful accomplishments he's had throughout his college career! He truly is a rock star! He's really excited to be done with school... for now... he's considering going and getting his PhD in a few years and teach at USU... which means we would be here for a little while... but that's pretty far into the future, so we'll just wait and see. He loves school, so he might as well stay in it right?! We're still waiting to hear back on a few interviews with places as far as the job section of our lives go... well.. Trevor's life... :)
I'm looking for jobs... with it being Logan, and a small college town, job are hard to come by. But, I'm trying my best! I'm not the type that can just sit at home all summer after my classes are over. I'll need to find a pool or something to go to.. I'm excited for a summer in Logan! I'm sure it will be VERY different from Missouri's summers. Our lives are kind of upside down right now-or in the Lord's hands is a better way to think about it-but we're living each day the best we can!
Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that we're alive and doing well!


1 comment:
We have an HR degree at SIUE you can come teach with me!! The faculty I mentored has a masters and is teaching!!! Its a great place to work and teach!!
Mom
Post a Comment