Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Is It That Time Again?! Time to Graduate?!

On May 5th, my Dad flew in from St. Louis and spent a couple of days with us. It was more wonderful than I had ever imagined to have him here. I'm a Daddy's girl, I'll admit openly, so seeing him again after almost 5 months... I definitely teared up during our hug. I love my Dad! He is such a wonderful example to me to always work hard and prepare for my future. His intentions are never less than the best in all that he does. He truly is a remarkable man-one I definitely look up to.

He came in Thursday night and we immediately took him on a walk to the temple (in our backyard) and drove up to campus. Enjoy just a sample of my Dad's beautiful artistry behind a lens....

Building tower on campus




The Bull.

Really cool house in the neighborhood




Our House!!

Just for kicks and giggles... this is the newest edition to our bookstore...



Again, these are just samples. He took 299 pictures oh his whole trip so... yeah :) But... naturally, I can't say no to a picture of me and my guy :)









Sadly though, I didn't realize I didn't have any pictures of just me and my Dad... That needs to change come August when they come out. I am SO grateful for my family and for the blessing that it is that they have the means to come see us and help move Kyle into the dorms at the UofU. They are so supportive of us and love us so much. I hope I can be like them when I become a parent!!!

Next.... Comes graduation day :) Trevor looked awesome, he did great, and I sadly report that he did NOT trip (sorry Amber :( ). I am so proud of him. And it was such a neat experience to watch my Dad watch Trevor and take pictures of him and just see the admiration and respect that he has for Trevor. He knows that his daughter is in excellent hands-and that brings him so much comfort and joy. I couldn't be luckier to have a Dad like him!











He's done!!!!!!





Trevor-- We are so incredibly proud of you. And I especially could not be prouder to stand by you as your wife and companion. You are amazing and have accomplished so much in your life! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Happy Mom said...

Very cool!! So glad you had that fab time with your dad!

Go Trevor!

(seeing the orange and yellow seats of the spectrum made me happy and took me back to my childhood!)

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!