Yup... that's what happens when you don't work out for about a year, jump back into it with leg squats with a 10 lb weight and can't move the next day. "No pain, no gain" tho right?! Gosh! That takes me back to my swimming days!! I set a goal months ago that I was going to work out as much as I could during the summer since I would have SO much more time on my hands and I didn't want to just sit at home. So, when finals were over for me on Tuesday, Trevor and I laced up and headed to the gym! Wednesday, I walked around Main Street to try and stretch out my cramps and sore muscles... to no avail. Once Trevor got home from his interview we plopped on the love sac and watched Smallville for the rest of the day (We're on Season 7 now :D). Needless to say, every time I needed to get up to switch the laundry or what have you, Trevor had to push me out of the love sac. Believe me... he enjoyed every minute he could to poke me where it hurt and hear me cry out in pain ;-) Such a nice husband! hahaha but we're good! I can't give up now since I've worked out 2 days in a row... that's a record in the past year. Off to the gym today after my last class!
OH!! Side note... My Dad is sitting on a plane right now on his way to Salt Lake :D :D :D Trevor walks at Graduation tomorrow and gets hooded for his MBA (he got his diploma in December for his Masters in Human Resources). We are so excited for him and I feel SO blessed to be able to see my Dad and have him come support Trev. Wish my whole family (Mom and Kyle) were coming too, but Mom had her own graduation to go to and the students voted her for a special award so she needs to be there :) Plans for Dad: Make him dinner tonight to prove that I CAN cook ;-) hahaha 2) take him up to campus so he can take pictures 3) Treat him to some good old Aggie Ice Cream!! 4) Go to the bookstore so Dad can shop and sport his Aggie gear in STL! 5) Watch Trevor graduate 6) Go out to eat with our families 6) Have a BLAST with my Dad :)
Can you tell I'm super excited?! Ciao! Pictures of graduation and festivities to come soon, I'm sure!


No comments:
Post a Comment