Goals for 2012
~Continue to improve my anxiety levels through medication and counseling down the road.
~Maintain a less stress oriented lifestyle where my anxiety and depression is more easily controlled and managable
~I SUCK at finances and not actually buying something if I don't need it... I need to do better than I have been... I've gotten better, but there's definitely room for improvement
~I REALLY need to be better at reading my scriptures on a personal level, as well as with Trevor. I KNOW it will make my life much easier to handle and deal with... I just don't do it for whatever reason.
~I want to continue to strengthen my relationship with Trevor
~I want to become a better wife and companion
~I want to ready myself mentally, physically, and spiritually to start a family and be a Mom
~Either play Tetris, or learn how to load a dishwasher more efficiently...
~Education is important to me and it will be a part of my life-I will graduate and finish
~I hope to magnify my present and future callings-right now, we are in the Nursery and it is going to be such a learning experience!
~I need to be better with personal and couple prayer as well. I tend to pray in times of crisis... Why don't I kneel down in times of gratitude?
~I need to make my home more organized and clean on a regular basis... yes, making meals everyday and taking care of the clean ups, suck... but it needs to be done. Our home needs to be inviting to others who enter
~Become a more... rounded cook... a.k.a-try new recipes and get away from so much chicken!
~I want to be more crafty and do more projects (Thank Heavens for Pinterest!!)
~Motivate myself to focus more on homework and doing the best I can on assignments and tests (I'm just worn out)
~Practice my music
~Buy a classical guitar
~Travel with Trevor (Europe someday I hope :] )
~Enjoy every minute I can with my Spaz. I love that little boy to pieces
~Make plans to move-back East hopefully, or somewhere close by at least
~Watch my brother come back to the Church
Heaven help me.


No comments:
Post a Comment