These were taken at our friends' house that I am staying with while taking my last classes this semester and fall. They are SO wonderful!!!
How far along? 18 Weeks (almost 19)
Total weight gain? Almost 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes. They are so much more comfortable. I do still wear some normal clothes tho
Stretch marks? Nope :) not yet at least...
Sleep: I sleep surprisingly well!! It's the kitty that wakes me up at night... not baby. Hahaha
Miss anything? Seeing my feet...
Movement: Feels like a soccer tournament sometimes! Other times, I don't feel anything... just little punches here and there that feel like muscle spazms
Food cravings: Not really cravings.... but I know what I want to eat :) Red Robin is on the list right now
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I get over heated and haven't eaten... that's really the only time I feel gross... that happens mostly at work.
Gender: Coming June 28th!
Symptoms: Second Trimester bliss!! I feel great :)
Belly button in or out? Half way?? I think it's starting to push out... but it's still in currently
Wedding ring on or off? Still on
Looking forward to: Feeling different limbs and being able to differentiate between them! Feet, hands etc.Fear: Lets not go there yet :)
I have been super lucky with this pregnancy. I haven't been sick at all, except for extreme circumstances, and I've felt pretty normal... other than getting more round. I want to start bragging that I love being pregnant... but I'm not going to jinx myself quite yet ;-) It has just been a blessing from heaven that I've been able to function and get school done effectively without any problems. One more semester to go! And to all those who think I can't do it, or have told me as such.... Just you wait :) I'll show you. Feeling little movements has been so fun!! Trevor has been able to feel them pretty early off too which has been SO great for him. Stay tuned!!






2 comments:
Love the belly. I never doubted you!!! I loved being pregnant too! Even with Kyle and laying in bed for 16 weeks!! and having a 2 year old to take care of :) Love you!! and I am excited to be a grandma :)
Mom
You didn't mind it because I took care of your 2 year old. Wouldn't have missed that for anything. Heather your growing up too fast. Love aunt merrilie
Post a Comment