Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ashlynn Brooke is 3 Months Old!

Today is my 3 month old mark! I'm getting so big, so fast! Here are a few of my milestones so far:

I can smile!
  
I can lift my head up and show off how strong my neck is getting!

I got to spend my first Christmas with my family







I went on my first vacation and 4 hour car ride

I got to see my Dad's high school and old pictures of him




I got to see my Aunt Allie get baptized! It was such a special day.


I got to see my Grandpa Nelson and Denene again


Met my Great Grandma Charlene, Great Grandma and Grandpa Hanson, and Great Grandma "GiGi" and Grandpa "Papa"



  
I was blessed by my Dad and had so many loved ones there for my special day




My Mommy loves me!

 My Grandma Jodi loves me so much!


 Grandma Rowbotham loves me so much! I'm so glad I got her red hair!

 I'm a Daddy's girl already :)


I've rolled over 4 times

I got to see my Uncle Jordan's girlfriend dance team perform at regionals 

Mom and Dad want me to be a dancer, tennis player, and a swimmer... I think I'm gonna be a busy girl...

I go to sleep on my own in my bed at night! Mom loves this!!

I love my bath time
no... really... I do... this is just the only picture Mommy has of me in the bath :)

I got to watch my daddy run dressed up as Santa

I got to dress up for my very first Halloween since I came early! I was a pumpkin fairy. Grandma Rowbotham made my costume for me :)

I am loved by all my Aunties and Cousins
Cousin MaKayla holding me on Thanksgiving
 Auntie Amber givin' me loves at our monthly family dinner and game night
Mommy only has a few pictures of me with a few of them :(

My Uncle Kyle doesn't know what to do with me yet... I think he's waiting to teach me how to ride a bike

I love to watch tv... shows such as "Art and Music" and "The Lorax" as well as non-sissy big kid shows like "Flashpoint" with Mom and Dad


I don't know how to keep a pacifier in my mouth yet, so they don't do much good unless Mom holds it in for me

I LOVE my swing!

I'm the most stylish, red-headed baby around!

I love sleeping with Mommy




And I got to meet some of Mom's best friends! She told me all about how she got to go live in Europe with them for a whole summer and for 5 weeks another summer to babysit. I hope Madison and Ellie will get to come babysit me some day! I really liked Emily too.

 Mom told me how Ellie was 6 weeks old when she babysat her for the first time... I was only 10 weeks in this picture! It was a really cool experience for Mom to have Ellie hold me.


Mom and Dad might find our First Home soon! Daddy got a new job as an HR Specialist at a company called Clearlink in Salt Lake, so we want to stay here with that company for several years. I heard them say they're thinking more of a townhome for a first home, but we'll see how it goes. The first one they saw and really liked, they found out there was already an offer accepted with 3 backups... so that dream went right down the tubes :) Those darn short sales and real estate agents who keep the add up on the internet when it's so obviously sold!!!

My big brother Spaz really looks after me. And when I'm really upset, he'll either go over to Mom and rub up against her leg, or come right over to me and put his front paws on the edge of the swing or my carseat and looks at me to see if I'm ok. I like him :) He's black and white so he is really easy for me to see.



I'm trying so hard to laugh, but it just hasn't come out yet!

I may only 3 months old, but I have sure done a lot already! Mom and Dad love me so much and I'm glad to be a part of their family!



No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!