Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

New Toy!

Mom is SO excited about this new toy! Dad and Mom finally went and picked it up tonight during their date night and she couldn't wait to get home to try it out!

 Disregard her face in this one... She looks silly...She has never been able to figure out the "open mouth, excited smile" kids do these days haha But she LOVES the carrier!!!
 I didn't quite know what to do about it... but I liked rubbing the fabric with my fingers by opening and closing my hands on it
 YAY!!!




Mom and Dad's date night was AWESOME!!! They had a couple's massage at Massage Envy for an hour (which was FANTASTIC). Dad got a really good deep tissue massage on his legs (he was making a lot of "pain" sounds :) No pain, no gain right?) back, and shoulders. His therapist was great and knew exactly how to work his tight muscles-she specializes in deep tissue and sports massages... He got the lucky draw! I had a fantastic therapist also! She focused on Mom's shoulders (which had some NASTY knots) back, lower back, and neck. It was painful, but felt SOOO good. That's what she loves about deep tissue-hurts, for good reasons.

After our massages they headed over to Olive Garden where we had a 45-50min wait for a table. So, they hopped over to Plato's Closet and hit the jackpot for Dad on some shirts for his new job :) He is looking SO good with all of the working out and eating better that he has been doing. I gotta say, when he wears casual shirts that fit him right and fit him well.... I can't help but tell the world that I've got a HOT Daddy!! If you see him, tell him how amazing he looks... cuz he's put a LOT of work into being healthier. I am SO proud of him!!

After dinner is when they headed over to get our carrier from walmart (.com). MaKayla (our cousin) was so great to drive up from Salt Lake and watch me for them. She of course has been bugging us to babysit since before I was born ;-) so they were happy they could finally plan and go on a date night so they could use her. She is so sweet with me! She's given me a nickname of "Pummkin" because of my red hair :) I like it! But I love even more that it's MaKayla's own special nickname for me. There's a lot of love that I get!

All in all, it was a GREAT, MUCH needed date night... and Mom and Dad had a BLAST. They LOVE gift cards!!! :D Sometimes it's nice to feel like they're dating again... not married.... no kids.... no worries... just.... FUN.

Mom loves her eternal companion!

Update on ME... I am trying SO hard to hold my own bottle!!! Why do I keep growing up so fast?! :) We love her so much!! I also rolled over another 2 times on Thursday :) I'm up to 6 times total! One of these days I'll figure out what I'm doing and start doing it on purpose :)
Up the nose!!!! HAHAHA!!
Love you Sweet Girl!!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!