Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Home Sweet Home!!

Before we get all moved in and things get a little crazy for our family, here are just a few reasons why I am so excited about moving into our house!!
Not in any particular order, and I'm sure this list will grow!!

1. MORE SPACE!!!
2. Our OWN garage=MORE STORAGE SPACE!! And no more shoveling snow off the car or getting into a FREEZING cold car ;)
3. A NEW NEW NEW dishwasher that I am SURE will actually clean my dishes and not leave water spots behind
4. An ICE MAKER in our fridge!!! YAY!!!!
5. An ADORABLE little window seat in the kitchen that I am going to take FULL advantage of and make my reading nook I've always wanted ;-)
6. An ENTIRE room I can dedicate to my Music Therapy, and have an office in the same space so I can chart right after sessions!
7. Laundry room is AWAY from the rest of the living space and NOT in my kitchen :) (It's in the basement behind closed doors!)
8. STAIRS!!!! Which means STORAGE under the stairs!!!!!!!
9. REAL tile in the entryway
10. LOTS of natural light from all of the windows-especially on the main level
11. OUR VERY OWN MASTER BATHROOM!!!
11a. OUR VERY OWN BATHROOM THAT IS BIG ENOUGH TO TURN AROUND IN!!
12. Separate closet OPENING doors... like regular doors not sliding ones!
13. NO MORE SINGING NEIGHBORS! (I am currently listening to the one downstairs...)
14. Ashlynn has a HUGE room and her OWN bathroom!!
14a. We can leave her toys in HER tub and not have them crowd OUR bathroom!
15. A hanging microwave above the stove!!
16. A PANTRY!! It's small, but it's more than what we've had for sure!
17. TONS of wall space to hang all my pictures!
18. Each set of stairs has a landing as it turns before you get to the next level so it's like an "L" shape.... DECORATING IDEAS!!!! :) There are two sets of stairs
19. It's OURS... OUR space, OUR home, for OUR family!!
20. Plenty of room to be able to expand our family in the future!
21. I get to try TONS of Pinterest projects to make our house look AWESOME for CHEAP!!
22. SHAG carpet that has little speckles in it and a darker color so it hides the dirt!!

Can you tell I'm EXCITED?! Trevor should make his list of what he's excited about and put it on here too ;-) HINT HINT!!!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!