Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

4 Months and Spring Fever!


Mom didn't take nearly as many pictures this month... but her are a few that she did take..

Once the weather FINALLY started to get warmer, Mommy took me on a walk to the pond by our house. I got to see the fish that live there and Mom let me feel the water. She didn't take any actual pictures at the pond because she was too worried about holding onto me :) But I sure loved my stroller!


Daddy asked Aunt Amber to host a jewelry party where the consultant would donate a portion of her earnings to Dad's fundraiser that he's been working on for his marathon in May. Mommy made me a cute skirt to wear for the party!


It was so fun to go out with Mom for a Girl's Night Out! (Dad came too to support the party) I was awake for a very long time before and during the party because there was so much going on! And I didn't fuss not one bit :) Mommy calls me her Angel Baby. Finally around 10pm Auntie Amber was holding me and I totally konked out... She has the Magic Touch

No.... I'm not sucking on my thumb... Trust me... Mom and Dad won't let me... It's more just hanging in the side of my mouth.

Mommy and Daddy bought a house!! I am really excited to have a bigger room and LOTS of space to play in! Mommy said she is going to make an entire post on all the things she's excited for with the house :) It has been a really fun (and stressful) experience for them to go through this process and find a home. This home really fell into their laps after they decided to cancel their offer on a short sale home in the same neighborhood. I am so excited to move in and help Mommy organize!


Mom and Dad went on a date to a work party one weekend. Mommy looked really pretty in her white dress and Dad looked really handsome! He's been doing really well with eating healthy and working out since I was born and he looks great! I have no doubt he will be able to keep up with me once I start walking and running! That weekend, I was going to have my very first sleepover with Grandma!! But, on their way home, it was about 11pm and I still wasn't asleep so Dad decided they needed to come get me and take me home. Once I get a little older, we will try again :)






Mom loves holding me while I sleep and taking pictures! Who can blame her??? I AM pretty cute ;-)






Harley is my buddy!


Spaz is getting used to having me around too, but we have stare-downs pretty often :)

Overall, it was a pretty fun month :) Can't wait to see what the next one will bring!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!