Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 24, 2013

7 Months

May 24th-June 23rd I am growing like a weed!!! 7 months was a good month for me.

I cut my first two teeth (bottom)! It was a doesy for sure. Mom and Dad didn't really know what to do with me since I was actually cranky, onery and fussy for once. Once they figured out it was my teeth tho and gave me medicine, it was too bad after that.

I am trying so hard to scoot forwards! I've gone backwards a few times, but I haven't quite figured out forwards yet.

I officially hold my bottle on my own... I have been for a while but I think Mom forgot to tell the blog...

Memorial Day was really fun. We visited Grandma Jodi and went to a BBQ party at Auntie Amber's house

Now that the weather is getting nicer I get to go on walks with Mommy... I LOVE being outside!

Fell asleep in my bouncer chair



One week, "Uncle" Spencer emailed Mom and Dad and told them to go take a family photo RIGHT THEN and send it to him :) So we did! I can't wait to meet him!!


Grandma Jodi and Grandpa Wade went up to the cabin one weekend so we took Jordan bowling and played in the arcade at Dad's work. His work is SO cool and has so many fun lights.
Uncle Jordan is one awesome bowler!



Mom let me bowl on her turns sometimes. I was pretty good!!

Best 7 month old bowler EVER!!

Mommy loves those blue eyes!



Dad, Uncle Jordan, and Tavia ran an experiemental 5K on Antelope Island one Saturday night. Mom and I got to hang out in the car to escape the bugs. It was a beautiful drive out to the island.







Mom and I got to go to St. Louis, but that is going to be its own post :) 7 months have been extremely busy and fun. I'm so glad it's summer!

Just before my 8 month mark, Mom and Dad took me to see Superman: Man of Steel... it was a really good movie!! I did pretty good in the theater... the movie was right in the middle of my nap time and was really loud, so I had a hard time trying to go to sleep, but Mom and Dad made it work :) Dad was very determined that I see Superman and be introduced to his favorite superhero at an early age. Of course I'm hooked already!!



No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!