June 24th-July 23rd
Mom's smart phone that she uses to snap quick pictures hasn't been working lately, so there's not a ton of pictures from this month... But here's a list of my milestones!
-I am cruizing all over the house and getting faster by the day!
-I sometimes get up on knees and rock
-I'm starting to get more brave and stand up holding onto Mom and Dad's hands
-I officially love my binky... I don't take it as often as I used to, but it still helps with my teething
8 Month photo shoot
My Uncle Spencer came home from his mission! I have LOVED getting to spend time with him. We got a whole day with him on Brent and Katie's wedding day and we had a blast! It was such a beautiful day and we are so excited for Brent and Katie.
For the 4th of July we took a family trip up to GiGi and PaPa's cabin to get away from all of the fireworks. I LOVED the cabin! I even got to ride on my first four wheeler! But before we left Mom took me on our first 5K race! She walked while I stayed in the stroller, but I just love being outside!
 |
| A year later... This was Dad's first race a year ago |
Left for the cabin right after the race!
 |
| Taffy!! |
 |
| There was a total of 7 dogs at one time at the cabin. SO FUN! |
 |
| Yert Cabin... SO COOL! |
 |
| Soooooo dirty!! |
 |
| Nap times are always better at the cabin |
 |
| 4 Wheeler!! |
 |
| Bath time in the sink! |
 |
| Mom loves being everybody's pillow ;-) |
 |
| Making walking sticks |
 |
| And there's Taffy... laying in the dirt... |
No comments:
Post a Comment