Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 23, 2013

10 Months

August 24th-September 23rd

I am growing so fast! I have hit some fun milestones this month:
-I am crawling really fast around the house! Mom and Dad have to watch me closer than ever!
-I now have two bottom teeth and my two front ones just cut. The next one on its way is the on left side on top next tooth over.
-I can say "Momma"...usually it's only when I want something tho :)
-Mom and Dad have loved my chatting that has really sprouted this month. I just have so much to say!
-I got a new car seat and stroller! The cars eat is a big girl one that I will get to face forward in!! PICTURE The stroller is a jogging stroller so I can go on runs with Daddy in the Spring! I love it!

-We went up to the cabin over Labor Day weekend... Just me, Mom, Dad and Grandma Jodi. I love it up there and being outside. I also really love the time I get to spend with my Grandma! I had a lot of fun crawling underneath the kitchen table like it was a tent and peeking out at the ends. VIDEO

-I love going to Miss Jodi's! I have made lots of friends.
-I got sick for the first time this month... I had an ear infection, yeast infection, then viral rash about a week after I had those. Mom and Grandma Jodi took me into the doctor late that night because Daddy was at his Mason Lodge meeting for the yeast infection and we found out that I had the ear infection as well. Double whammy!! I was pretty miserable. Then the rash came and was the "Rosiolla" viral rash. Nothing we could do about it... but I looked awful :(


-We went up to Logan for USU's Homecoming! I loved watching the cheerleaders and meeting lots of Mommy and Daddy's friends. I wasn't too crazy about Big Blue tho... MORE PICS AND VIDEOS




No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!