Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

11 Months

September 24th-October 23rd

11 months has been quite the adventure! I have been getting ready for Halloween and my birthday! I got to wear my costume to our Ward Halloween party but then on Halloween I was asleep by 6:30pm so I missed it... There's always next year! This year I was a lady bug!
2012 Halloween I was a pumpkin fairy
2013 Halloween I was a ladybug




Mom and Dad went to Lake Powell with Daddy's work one weekend! I got to have a sleepover with Grandma Jodi... It was a good reminder for her and Grandpa why they had kids when they were young ;-) I was sure happy when Mom and Dad came home!!




My second cousin (Dad's cousin) Renn got married to his sweetheart Whitney. Their wedding was beautiful and I was such a good girl for not having slept a lot that day! I can't wait to wear a beautiful white dress for my wedding day! (Mom can wait though)





I LOVE to read books by myself and with Mom and Dad. I love goldfish, cheerios, and "puffs". I'm still not walking yet but I'll do it when I'm good and ready! Mom and Dad can tell already that that is just my personality. My favorite show is Baby Signing Time and the Pitch Perfect movie soundtrack.

I got a new bed for my birthday from Mom and Dad!! I LOVED helping Mom start putting it together. I was quite the amazing helper if I do say so myself. I love how the mattress is bouncy! It didn't take me long to figure that out and play on it.


I have loved being outside in the beautiful weather! I can't wait to turn 1!!!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!