This has been such a bad month of being sick! One day right after my birthday, Mom and Dad had to leave early from work to come get me from daycare because I had thrown up :( yet another first! Then, that night Mommy didn't feel well and threw up so both of us stayed home the next day. Then, the day after that Daddy got sick! We think it was just a viral stomach bug but... oh man it was not fun!! I'm so sick of being sick!!
![]() |
| Rare moment of me actually smiling while I was sick |
![]() |
| Such a goof! |
![]() |
| SO sick of being sick!! |
I started playing peek-a-boo in the car on our way from daycare. Mom and Dad love it and think I'm so funny! 11-12-13VIDEO
My three words I say on a regular basis are "momma", "dadda", and "ba-ba"-bottle
I can sign "baby", "signing", "time", "all done", "more" (my favorite), "hurt", "milk", "dog", and "food/hungry". I have picked up on these signs all really fast!! I'm a smart girl!!
I've also been able to see my first snow fall that I'm actually old enough to play in! I love to stand at the window and look out and watch the snow fall. I don't understand why Mom won't let me go outside in just my diaper though...
It has been a crazy month full of ups and downs, but overall, I love being 1!! I'm still not walking, but I'm climbing all over everything, figured out how to go DOWN the stairs as well as up, and I love my "kookies". Mom and Dad also started a bowling league this month with the family. Mom lets me bowl sometimes when she's doing really bad, but I really just love the extra time with my Grandma Jodi and my Aunts! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!










No comments:
Post a Comment