Soooo Dad... I was thinking it was about time to get a new car.... I think we should deeply discuss a black BMW convertible..... what do you think? Now... it's a manual car and you know how I don't know how to drive one... but I could learn! And... I dunno... sorry Dad... but I've already fell in love with it....
Dad... I look so good!!!!!! ;)
So! Brother Cook took me out tonight and started to teach me how to drive a stick!!! I don't know how many times I killed it.. but all the while I was laughing for several reasons 1) I was driving a stick! Sort of... 2) I was driving a stick in Switzerland... 3) I was driving a CONVERTIBLE!... 4) I WAS DRIVING A CONVERTIBLE IN SWITZERLAND!!!... and finally 5)... jet lag. :) It was so fun! Brother Cook's goal for the summer is to teach me how to drive a stick... and really drive it... like take it beyond a parking lot and deserted side roads... Oh Boy!!!!!!!!


5 comments:
Oh Feather!!! First off please hug all of the Cooks for us! 2nd you so fit in that car!!!!! 3rd, driving stick is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!! We love you!!!!
yeah Heather!!! I'm so glad you're there and having so much fun! Soak it all in and you will the BMW... must be Kent's car... can only imagine Charlie in the back seat :) I love ya girlie and look forward to more!
Ummmm...FOR SURE! I think your dad might actually say okay to the whole idea! (He just won't tell you that he plans on stealing it from you later!!!) Just think of all the hot french smoker guys you'll have gazing at you then?!@*
HEATHER!!!!! join the manual club!!! they're so fun. once you drive one (like really drive one) you'll never want to go back!
-kate
HAHAHAHA!!!! You all crack me up!! It is Brother Cook's car, and yes... I'm plannin on batting my beautiful girlie eyelashes at my dad and get it ;) hahha no I'm kidding. I love the car tho!!!!
Love you all!!!!!!
Post a Comment