WHEW! This past month or so has had some emotional ups and downs!! But I'm on the final homestretch and I'm stressed out more than ever before!! :) Finals really shouldn't be that big of a deal-stress wise-just because I have good enough grades in my classes that I could fail the finals and keep my grade... but having the personality that I have, I don't want my teachers to remember me as the "typical senior who blew off their finals". So I've really stressed out about them... and then of course, I wasn't thinking and didn't ask off of work this week because I've been wanting to get in as many hours as I could before I left... and I've worked every night this week until close (10:30pm usually) except for last night, I got off at 8:00 and stayed until 9:00 to bring home food... anyway, so it's been kinda crazy and I've been pretty cranky!! lol surprise surprise right?! I've slept a total of 12 hours in the past three days! YAY ME!!! hahaha
3 days left of school!! 2 if you count tomorrow (because it's a full day) and Monday and Tuesday are half days for the seniors... it's so crazy!!! I'm so excited yet still numb! My brain shut off days ago and I really just feel like a zombie-going through the motions!! But it's ok with me! I'd rather enjoy my last week here in Mo'Fallon than be upset over school or stupid drama with people. I don't like not being happy. I've learned that this past year- that no one can appreciate who I am, if I'm not willing to share it, and be happy about life. I'm bubbly, I'm happy and I'm always smiling.... why should I have to sacrifice that over temporal things? In the end, it doesn't matter. I won't look back on my senior year and think, "oh yeah... that last week was just horrible!" No. I'm going to remember- Graduation, Grad Night, Spirit Weeks, Classes, People.... it's been such an enjoyable ride and I wish I could've taken everyone with me! I won't settle for anything less than what I deserve! And I want to be happy.... after this week... :) hahahaha
Much Love!
Enjoy some crazy Senior Moments of videos and pics! It's been a crazy week, and you can see it all over our faces... especially when Garrett and our friend Jerod start making Wookie (Star Wars) sounds at lunch and Garrett gets stuck in between puberty...


1 comment:
you guys are retarded! Tell Garrett I'll wookie compete him and he's going down! With 3 older brothers and 4 to train, he's in trouble! Please just do it ALL! You'll never get it back and the memories (yes good and bad) will be with you forever.... so go get some smackin' started :) (i'm kidding... start breathing again and tell your mom not to worry... i'm kidding!)
Post a Comment