Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Gutzi From Switzerland!!!


Hey everybody!!! I made it safe and sound! Ana may I be the first one to say Hello to you from Switzerland!!!!! It is abolutely GORGEOUS out here. I could NOT believe my eyes! It's so green and there's mountains everyone you turn. *sigh* Before I start with stories, enjoy some movies and pictures I took from the plane!!

Ok, jet lag is really taking it's toll on me :\ I will add pictures soon and tell my stories with more to come I am sure!!!!!

3 comments:

Hunter Family Blog said...

Tears!!!!!!How beautiful!!!!

Ashley said...

Are you going to be checking facebook or email while you are on the other side of the earth away from meeeeeee!!!!! I love you!!!!

Heather said...

Yup!!! Email me anytime you want sweetie :D I won't be on facebook as much b/c I don't want to be addicted to it, but I'll get on every so often. LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!