Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Side Note

When you guys check the blog, make sure you check back a couple days worth- what I mean is, this is pretty much my online journal, and I'm doing each entry on the day the pictures happened. So check around!!!!

I'm having a BLAST. I went to the Single's Ward today and had a really fun time soaking up the German and being embarrassed out of my skin when I had to tell someone I couldn't speak the language. But it's so fun!!!! Totally out of my comfort zone, and I love it :) I love the girls, and Charlie :) and I'm loving being around to help. I might not always know what to do and when I'm needed, but I'm loving every minute of it.

Night!!

2 comments:

Hunter Family Blog said...

I bet your daddy loves you being around those German speaking single adults:-)

Ashley said...

Hey
I took boards today not really sure how it went. I am not getting my hopes up. I will let you know first thing when I find out. I was going to call you today but I was tired and hungry and your mom was taking mo out to lunch. I will go over there another day and call you. I MISSSSSSS you. Hope you are having fun!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!