Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008

Update Time!!

Ok!!!! So I realized I'm a good.... mmmmm 2 1/2 weeks behind :D sorry!!! On a Saturday afternoon June 14, we jumped in the car and drove out to Feldkirch, Austria and had a great time walking around on real cobblestone streets and enjoy the sites of the Medevil Festival that was put on that day. We walked into a REAL castle :D Madison got her face painted super cute, and then we went down into the town and walked around and enjoyed several shows/plays in German :) It was a great afternoon! Tons of people were there and the streets were jammed packed. It was great.




Then, that night I had the opportunity to go with Brother Cook and Madison to Bregenz (?) and watch the Sweden vs. Spain Soccor game as part of the EURO 2008 Fussboll Tournament. The game was broadcasted live on HUGE big screen tvs, on a stage that's famous here, on the lake, with a huge eye thing that is a part of the stage. And actually, when the new James Bond movie comes out in November... you'll see exactly what I'm talking about because he filmed one of his stunts on that stage. :) So I'll be able to say in theaters, "I'VE BEEN THERE! I STOOD RIGHT THERE!!!" haha Sweden lost the game in the last 90 sec. of the 2 min of penalty time... teaches you to wait and stay for the WHOLE game :) It was tied 0-0, and then Espana scored.



On a Monday afternoon (whatever the date was of last monday :)) We went to the Zurich Zoo!! It was SUPER!!! There were tons of animals and the girls had a blast!!!Despite the ridiculous heat, it was a really fun afternoon. For some reason, whenever I sing songs from Sound of Music Charlie just LAUGHS and gets his adorable huge grin on his face... I love it :) I tried to catch it on video, but he got a little distracted by the camera in his face and he was hungry lol enjoy!! He's SUCH a cute and fun baby!!!


No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!