Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fun After Institute

It's quickly become a tradition with a group of us from Single's to hang out after Institute. Two Thursdays ago we went to Jennifer Richardson's house and ate ice cream and played cards. And this past Thursday everyone came over to my house and we had a Wii Tournament! It was CRAZY fun!!!! I just can't say enough what I special group of Young Adults we have and how quickly we've become friends! We've also gone to AppleBees after Family Home Evening on Mondays and hung out then. It's such a blessing for me personally and I'm so grateful that I followed the promptings I had to take off work on Monday nights so that I could attend FHE. It's exactly what I've needed and I've found a better balance to my hectic life. I can't be anymore grateful for that and for my Heavenly Father.

Things are going to start getting interesting and much more fun I'm sure as BYU students start coming back for the Holidays... more parties, more friends, more FUN! I'm looking forward to it!!

Me and Jennifer! We have clicked SO fast this past week. I kid you not. We call each other everyday just to talk and we could seriously talk for hours. She's soo great!

Massage train!! YAY!!! I didn't realize how tight I was... yucky.
Clovis!!!!
Me and Ervin
Boxing on the Wii!
Sammi Payne and Chris Wood at AppleBees playing with Chris' iPhone.

Sam is hilarious... and ridiculous..

3 comments:

Kent and Emily Cook said...

Heather!

So happy to see that you are having a great time. This is what college is all about--having fun, with a little bit of study... (you know what I mean.) I love the new hair cut, too. You look great and happy. We miss you!

Heather said...

Aww thanks!! It feels so good to go out and be crazy!!

Haha thank you! I actually haven't cut it.. I'm letting it grow, but I've started straightening it differently which is why it looks different :) I put soft curls into it and it makes my layers stick out like CRAZY! It's fun :)

Miss you tooooo!!!!!

Hunter Family Blog said...

You look so cute! Gotta say Love the jacket! Way cute!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!