I happened to be going through all of my old posts from last year (basically I was missing Switzerland... what's new?! :) ) and I came across an old post... I mentioned how I had 51 days left until I left... and DEJA-VU!! I have 51 days left TODAY until I leave!!!!!!!!
I know my excitement has probably worn off for the majority of you--if anyone still reads this ;)--but I'm so excited!!!! I really don't know what to expect for this trip... for various reasons... It makes me nervous actually... to be SO close to a past that I'm still unsure if I want to relive again or not... and to be immersed in the culture again (that I know I'm excited about). Especially since I went into the summer last year NOT wanting certain things, and ended up getting them anyway and it turned out to be one) exactly what I needed and two) the best thing that has ever happened to me. Remembering this though further testifies to me of the hand my Heavenly Father has in my life and that He knows what I need exactly when I need it and when I’m ready for it.
I don’t even know what to expect with the kids!! I’m betting that Charlie will be walking and maybe talking??? AHHHH!!! Hahaha that’s going to be SO weird!!!! He wasn’t even 2 months old when I got there… how can he be 1 already?!?!?! And Ellie… she’s 4!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING?!!?!?! Madison is going on 6 at the end of the month… there’s no way I’m getting that old… yeah… then there’s me… 19 yrs old in June…. SO WEIRD! Jennifer will be 20 this month, Yan will turn 23 (?I think…) at the end of the year… HOW IN THE WORLD DOES TIME FLY BY SO FAST?!?! It’s so crazy!!!! My brother is 16… that’s creepy… My friends from high school and middle school are leaving for their missions this year… and others are coming home…. WHHHAAAAA!!!! So many changes!!! It’s crazy!! And I don’t know what to do with myself! Haha I’ll start getting grey hairs before I’m 20, that’s what will happen…. Hahhaha ;) kidding!
Anyway, life is good! Obviously, my countdown has started and I’m excited, yet nervous as the date comes closer and closer! Maybe this time, I’ll come to understand the unexplainable connection I feel with Switzerland… who knows what is in store for me this trip!!!!!!
PS. I wrote this several days ago, so now the countdown in down to 48!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment