Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday Jennifer!!!!

March 19th was Jennifer's 20th birthday!! I really have no idea where I would be without her. She has been my constant wall to lean on and my saving grace. She is such a wonderful young woman-- one who I hope to continue growing to be like. We're already twins enough as it is... but there's always something beautiful to be learned from Jen.

After singing to her at Institute a group of us headed out to T.G.I.Fridays and had a late dinner to celebrate with her. It was way fun! I always enjoy a good excuse to dress up, and what better excuse than a birthday dinner! What's funny, is that both me, Jen, and Chelsea (Jen's best friend since childhood who's living here for the next year to work--she's from California) all wore about the same shade of brown. It was pretty funny.

The night was a blast! We had lots of people come and even my manager Mike from Bread Co. (whom both me and Jennifer just love! He's so fun!) and his girlfriend stopped by for a bit. You are very loved Jennifer!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


Squishing Jennifer!!!


Two of my favorite people


Jen and Josh Robinson


Jen and Jared Francom


Hanging around Institute waiting to leave!!






Emily and Mike


Twins?!?!? hahahahah can you see it?!


Craig, Bret, and Jared--What fun guys!! They're awesome.


PS. 35 DAYS LEFT!!!!! :)


Yan left for the States this morning! Lucky Duck gets to see General Conference :) Enjoy your vacation!!!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!