Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NEW HOME!

Well...we've finally made it...so I figured I could put in a few words finally! Heather and I finally moved into our apartment in Logan on Saturday...and she's been sick ever since =(! She's been running a fever and all sorts of other stuff, so I've just had to sit in the apartment and take care of her. However, we did get everything put away (mostly) and returned all of our extra wedding presents and bought some more stuff that we needed...INCLUDING FOOD =)! Now, we just need to clean up the kitchen table and desk...hang up some pictures...and buy a few odds and ends and we'll get good to go for the semester!

It's been a whole new world living my life with a wife now, but I totally wouldn't have it any other way! I just want her to get better soon...so we can actually enjoy life before the dreadful Spring Semester starts. Our schedules work out pretty well though to where we can go to school together every day and what not, so that'll be good!

We never posted on here either, but on our wedding night I actually found out that I received Golden Key's FORD Business Scholarship...which is $10,000!!!!! =O The past few weeks and months have just been a multitude of blessings in my life and I'm so grateful that someone is watching out for us! =) Even taking care of Heather while she's been sick has made me realize how important it is to be selfless and be grateful for all that we really have in life!

Tomorrow, we hopefully get to go get her a Utah Drivers License and fix her stuff with the Social Security people, so that she can apply for residency at Utah State. Then, we'll get reimbursed for her out-of-state tuition...and FINALLY I think most of this transferring/wedding/etc. stuff will be taken care of!! WOO HOO...then just school and settling into married life =)! AWESOME!!

It's great to be back in Logan, though...minus the freezing cold weather! I missed this place...and my great friends (Thanks Spencer and Abbie and Rob and Kim for feeding us...and other Spencer for hanging out with us!). Now, I get to share the greatness of this Valley and University with Heather...and CAN'T WAIT!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am soooo greatful I had you there to take care of me!! I can't believe how sick I got... gross.

I LOVE YOU and have loved EVERY second of our life together!!!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!