Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sweet and Beautiful Bliss

In my drastic attempt to catch all of you up to speed, avoid cleaning anymore of the house, finish laundry, OR shower... I'll post some of my favorite pictures from the last months' adventures. Trevor and I are alive (thankfully! ;-D) and well. We have greatly enjoyed the time we have had together. We have truly been a blessing to each other and have already learned and grown so much!!! I love him with all my heart :) He is everything I needed for this life and throughout the Eternities.

Wedding in Bountiful, Utah


Bridals
Dad followed me and my photographer around and took photos of what she was taking pictures of. He did a WAY good job!! Can't tell much of a difference from the professional ones ;-)









Sealing


































Reception































































Destination: WARM AND BEAUTIFUL Cancun, Mexico


Our Honeymoon :)































Open House in Saint Louis

The pictures won't load :(

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!