Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

While You Were Out!!!

SURPRISE HONEY!!!!! While you were gone in Atlanta this weekend for your Board Meeting with Golden Key Honor Society, I up and decided Saturday afternoon that I was going to paint our bathroom! I ran to Walmart-that was my "errand" I had to run ;-)-and picked up the needed paint brushes and rollers. About 2 hours later... our bathroom looked like this!! :)

The blue part of the walls look really dirty... and they don't QUITE match. I would like to re paint them eventually, but it's not a priority.

Beginning the process...


Enjoying my brilliant plan a little TOO much :)










AFTER!!!!




3 comments:

Happy Mom said...

It's beautiful! You go girl!

Hanson's Haven said...

Love it!!
Mom

Ashley said...

I really like it! And if they don't quite match you would never know it by the pictures because the colors look good together!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!