Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 2

Day 2- Your favorite song

HOLY CRAP!?!?! I'm a Music Therapist in training!! I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have too much music running through my head all day long!!! hahahaha This is going to be an extremely tough post.... k. Well... my current "cute song" obsession is Colbie Calliat's "I Do" I REALLY want a Ukalali (spelling?!?!) to play in my sessions and this song makes this longing ESPECIALLY difficult :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!



My current "I wanna get up and dance" favorite song is "More" by Usher



"Yeah 3X" by Chris Brown



"Coming Home" by Diddy (clean version)



"Forget You" by Cee Lo Green (clean version)



AND "Dirty Bit" by Black Eyed Peas



ONE MORE :) (See?! I TOLD YOU!!!)

"Raise Your Glass" by P!nk is one of my ALL time favorites-Trevor's too- But I can't find a clean version of it on YouTube. You can listen to the clean version on iTunes.

K switch gears!!!

My favorite "Chill" song is....



LISTEN TO IT. It might be David Archuleta, but seriously listen to the lyrics. I've already decided that I'm going to sing this at my Senior Recital :) The very last song... stage lighting effects, gorgeous long black dress, dramatic makeup... YUP! Got it aaaaal planned ;) I would really use this as my "goodbye" song for all of the AMAZING professors I've had in this journey thus far and the beautiful people I've met and become close to!!!

Anyways :) That's enough for now... but trust me... there's way more than that runnin' through my head on any given day ;-)

Until tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!