Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spring Break!!!!

WAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!! It's decided!!!!! Instead of waiting on Trevor's possible Africa trip for one of his classes, we decided to go ahead and make our plans for Spring Break!!


Here was the dilemma:

Trevor leaves me behind all week while he flies down to Africa a week before the other students get there to help the teacher/contact set things up for the project. The next week, the other students arrive from their Europe study abroad trip and they spend the week in Africa working for a company that one of the students/teacher had contacts with. This company will be flying a select number of students down to the site and putting them up for the week-or two weeks in Trevor's case. Problem is... one of the SigEp boys found an INCREDIBLE deal on a vacation... but we still hadn't heard about the Africa trip and if it was a for sure go or no go yet...

SO!

We decided that if Trevor DOES get to go, then he will just go the week after Spring Break with all of the other students. This way, he won't be leaving me for 2 weeks, and I wouldn't have to whine to my Mom to come stay with me for the week :) I want to see her really bad, but plane tickets just aren't cheap right now :( I'd rather wait until she could maybe stay for longer than a week.

:) For Spring Break..... we are.......

GOING ON A CRUISE!!!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! I have wanted to go on a cruise SO bad for so long, but I've always gone to Europe instead or Houston to be with my girls and Charlie... SO! Going on a cruise wasn't an option for a while. Plus, I found out, when we booked this cruise, that I would've had to wait until I was 21 anyways. I can go now because I technically have to have a 25 year old chaperone... good thing I love my husband :D

A group of about 10-15 of us so far will be driving down to LA and then our ship leaves from Long Beach port, heads down to... well... here's out itinerary...

Monday, Mar 07
Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA
5:30pm

Tuesday, Mar 08
Catalina Island, CA
7:30am
4:30pm

Wednesday, Mar 09
Ensenada, Mexico
9:00am
10:00pm

Thursday, Mar 10
Fun Day at Sea

Friday, Mar 11
Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA
8:00am

We are SO stoked!!!!!! I just looked today, and the prices jumped back up again :( So luckily, we got our tickets when we did!!! AHHHHH!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! Here we come SUN, WARM, BEACH, STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRIS SPRING BREAK!!!! YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

 

Ps. A lot of wedding pictures are posted on facebook. Check them out, or let me know if you want to see them and I’ll post some on here! Happy Weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Hanson's Haven said...

Well, I see how it is you would rather go on a cruise with your husband rather than me. :) 'm thinking we need the trip to some place warm more than you do. We got even more snow last night. Have fun!!!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!