Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 4

Day 4- A photo of you as a child

This was fun :) I LOVE my baby pictures. I was such a go-getter kid, that my parents really got some funny shots of me. I wish I had the one where I'm helping my brother clean the toilet... that's a good one too =)


Yup... I liked to climb into the dishwasher...


I remember this!! I went shopping at the mall with my Grandma and I started trying on silly hats...


LOOK AT MY BROTHER'S LITTLE LEGS!!!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!! My arms are still the same size these days... see? Told you I was built to be a swimmer... =)

2 comments:

Chris and Katie said...

BAHAHAH! That cracked me up! So funny!

Hanson's Haven said...

The hats was actully at Miss Amie B's where you guys would go to lunch when she came.
Mom

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!