Coming June 14th....(drum roll please)....BABY NELSON'S GENDER!!! WOOOO!!! We can't believe that we are only a month away from actually finding out what our little baby is =)! We had a Doppler Ultrasound today, which basically lets you hear the baby's heartbeat and other things it is doing down there, and it clocked in at 155....oh yeah....healthy baby!! We also heard about 3 kicks, so it's getting really anxious to see us again! =D We found out our OB had her baby...which we didn't think she was that far along...but at least she'll be there for when we have a baby, so we should be totally fine. We also made our first baby purchase...a stroller/car seat combo...with the $50 gift certificates that we both received from our jobs! It's getting a little more real with each week, especially as Heather's little baby bump keeps growing!!
Also on the horizon of new experiences, I also received a new job offer yesterday!! FINALLY!! After a year at the great and wonderful Enterprise Rent-A-Car =S...I have been hired on with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints doing HR...which is pretty much one of the best opportunities I could have asked and prayed for. I'll have to commute for a while, but hey...it's HR, it's a job with the Church, it's in SLC (which means we'll get to move out of Logan finally), and it'll be one of the best atmospheres that I could ask for (and not Enterprise)! It's also a pay increase, which is always good, especially with an awesome little baby on the way!
We can definitely tell that there are going to be more awesome experiences to come within the next several months! Life is going to be interesting, but together and with the Lord on our side, I'm pretty sure that we'll do just fine! Our calling in the Nursery is going great, too! Little kids are funny =) But, just watch and wait for more updates, because they are coming and they are going to be AWESOME!!



1 comment:
Hey Trevor, congrats on both the upcoming arrival and the new job. That is so cool. If I were working in HR, I would definitely want to work for the Church. What a great opportunity!
Post a Comment