Mom and I have had so much fun these past couple of days with our projects!! Here's the fruit of our labors! ;-) I'm so lucky to have a hubby who's so supportive of my craziness and has liked what we've done so far! He's even helped once he's come home :)
I made tags for organization of boxes and drawers in Baby's room
Vinyl lettering for the laundryHad some scraps, so I made vinyl for the jars too
Mom and I hung curtains over our last window that needed them! I sewed button holes that are holding the straps to keep the curtains open
Sliding glass door curtains
We just need to add ribbons to all three pictures, but this hangs above our kitchen table
Different curtains for Baby's room
Me and Daddy putting together the stroller! Well... Daddy did all of it... I really only touched it in this picture :)
Ta-da!!! He did AWESOME!!
Dresser fits perfectly
Ironing on our fabric circles-thank yo Pinterest! ;-)
Storage with old curtains
I was in charge of holding the iron...
I didn't do this part very well... but I tried!!
Daddy's turn!!!! He did WAY awesome!!
Peek-a-boo kitty!
Finished decorating the piano from Grandma Marg
The wall where the bookcase used to be
Further back of kitchen table
I HAVE FOOD STORAGE!!!!!!!
Baskets above the bed
Wall all done!!
Grandma Marg's chair









1 comment:
Oh my gosh girl! SO cute and so fun :) I'm excited for you!!! :D
Post a Comment