Time is such a precious gift and we have enjoyed every minute of it with Ashlynn Brooke! She continues to grow like a weed and is such a joy to have around. Here are some of her milestones for this month!
I celebrated my very first Valentine's Day with my Mom and Dad as my Valentine
Mom played "photographer" and tried to use her camera with special effects and cool photography tricks... So I got to dress up :)
I'm working on rolling from my back to my stomach and I get closer every day!
Auntie Amber babysat me while Mommy went for her interview for her internship
She loved giving me a bath!
We got to go to Chick-Fil-A for Dad's fundraising for his Marathon... I had a great time sporting my purple for the team and wearing a flower that was MUCH too big for my head
My GiGi just loves playing with me!
Grandpa Wade is starting me early and teaching me about money...
It doesn't taste so good tho!
My cousin Shayla, and fellow red head, took pictures of me while she was in town... I wasn't the happiest camper, but Mom made me be in the photos anyways :)
I'm learning how to stick out my tongue just like Dad!
My cousin Cameron left on his mission to the Independence, Missouri Mission. I am so jealous he gets to see Missouri before I do! But I am proud of him and will miss him!
Thanks Shayla! I love my photos!
My GiGi just loves playing with me!
Grandpa Wade is starting me early and teaching me about money...
It doesn't taste so good tho!
My cousin Shayla, and fellow red head, took pictures of me while she was in town... I wasn't the happiest camper, but Mom made me be in the photos anyways :)
I'm learning how to stick out my tongue just like Dad!
My cousin Cameron left on his mission to the Independence, Missouri Mission. I am so jealous he gets to see Missouri before I do! But I am proud of him and will miss him!
Thanks Shayla! I love my photos!
I keep getting bigger and bigger and Mom keeps taking more and more pictures. I am sure enjoying the snow and cold weather so I can snuggle up with my parents!








































No comments:
Post a Comment