Kim and Lexi wrote a truly touching and beautiful post welcoming me home today and I thought I would share it with you.
http://chriskimhunterfamily.blogspot.com/2008/08/welcome-home-sissy-feather.html
Past the post, there are also some really funny pictures of the wrestling match I had with the kids when mom and dad got home after a football game.
I start school tomorrow!!! YAY!! After orientation this weekend.. ALL WEEKEND... lol I am just soooo ready to START!!! It's going to be so exciting and fun. I promised Emily that I would have fun still... and I plan to! Maryville is a GREAT college and has plenty of activities that I can get involved in. Not to mention, hopefully talking to my professors about setting up a trip or internship program in Zurich, Switzerland because of the contact I have with a musical therapist there now!! :D (My bishop from the ward I attended with the Cooks... so technically, it's their Bishop... but ya know... :) ).
More later. I should get some sleep!!
I got to talk to Yan a lot this weekend =) YAY! lol It was really really great to just sit down and talk again... it was the occasional, "Hey, I've got like 5 min, but I wanted to say hi!" kind of conversations-but those got me through some days. He's working on coming out to the States, and I'm SOO excited!!! I really want to show him.. MY WORLD.


No comments:
Post a Comment