Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yan



This is a song that Kent played on his guitar last night at Family Home Evening that made me think of you... and cry :)

All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go
I'm standin here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin
It's early morn
The taxis waitin
He's blowin his horn
Already I'm so lonesome
I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
Every place I go, I'll think of you
Every song I sing, I'll sing for you
When I come back, I'll bring your wedding ring

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time
Let me kiss you
Then close your eyes
I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times, I wont have to say

Oh, kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

But, I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

Words and music by peter, paul and mary


Yan- I wasn't supposed to get as attached to you as I did, but I can't control my heart. You have truly blessed my life. Thank you for all of the unreplaceable memories you've given me, and for helping me... wake up. I will miss you. Take care of the piece of my heart I've left for you.

4 comments:

Hunter Family Blog said...

I know you are trying to express your feelings to Yan, but you are goiong to make a lot of people cry! Well maybe just me, I am so emotional like that!

STL Crew said...

That song was one that Aaron gave me when I left on my mission. It's a definite tear-jerker, but I LOVE it! Hey, I know it's hard to be leaving Yan, so hang in there! In the words of David O. McKay "If it's love it will wait, if it's not it's not worth waiting for." Everything will be okay! See you soon!!

Beck said...

Poor kim just needs to have this baby to get her over all these emotions :) (just teasing, kim)

Isn't love crazy??? I'll see ya soon!

Hunter Family Blog said...

Haha Becky!!!! I am always emotional when it comes to those I love!!! I don't know if having the baby will change that, but I love the idea!!! I love your post!!!! You crack me up!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!