Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Swiss Holiday

What a fun weekend!!! I got to go out to Bern and spend the Swiss holiday with Yan and his family. It was super great!! Fireworks Thursday night, barbeque behind the Temple with Yan's family and extended family Friday afternoon, and then fireworks again Friday night! I rode my first scooter (sorry Dad!! I wore my helmet I promise!!!) and held on for dear life to Yan as we cruised through the town. At one point, he stopped the scooter and pushed me in front so that I drove the rest of the way home... I had no clue what I was doing!! But very cool all the same.

Saturday, we came back to St. Margrethen and went to the Young Single Adult dance that Miriam organized at our church building. It was REALLY fun!!! I OFFICIALLY learned how to fast dance, Austrain style! Or Swiss style I guess... it's the same. And Daniel taught me how to Cha Cha!! hahaha it was really great. In turn, I taught the YSA's the YMCA and we did the Macarana!! Plus, we played an intense game of musical chairs. It was a really great weekend, and more memories were created that I will never forget!! Is it really time to go home?!?!?! :(

1 comment:

Hunter Family Blog said...

LOVE the pictures! What a story they tell! Hope you are having a blast with your family! We love you!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!